Summer Family Photo Project | January 25 – 31

Summer Family Photo Project

Summer Family Photo Project

25 January 2019 | 3:22 pm
I had to head into the city on an errand so a visit to the mermaids was a must. Rosie is mad about mermaids alternating with unicorns – she got so close she ended up covered head to toe in the mermaid’s splashes and cried hysterically (lucky she likes to be a nudist!) Dahlia and I managed to sneak to the side and whisper hello 🧜🏻‍♀️

Summer Family Photo Project

26 January 2019 |3:12 pm
Despite my husband’s hopes and dreams we are not raising little Aussie yobos …. well not including this picture with their bum cracks and southern cross tattoos!!

Summer Family Photo Project

27 January 2019 | 10:09 am
So it is the first school holidays with four kids to entertain and I have to say it was a success. One week until school starts and my last weekend solo parenting, then two kids will be out of my hair, hallelujah!! The time has gone surprisingly quickly – I’ve tried to stay calm whilst the kids go a little bit wild.

Summer Family Photo Project

28 January 2019 | 7:30 pm
If you have been following along for a few years you would remember that I did a double exposure of the girls with the namesake flower. Now it is Cove’s turn, isn’t he handsome?!

Summer Family Photo Project

29 January 2019 | 8:53 am
Baby with his biggest fan, we could argue that it is also Rosie (or mummy)!

Summer Family Photo Project

30 January 2019 | 8:25 am
DADS! I go to daycare drop off for five minutes and I come back to this hairdo 🙂  On another note I’m calling it that Cove can now sit on his own!

Summer Family Photo Project

31 January 2019 | 7:46 am
It’s been the summer of toilet training and we are successfully day dry, fun times had by all (not) 🙅🏼‍♀️.

We’re enjoying a last little getaway before school starts in Lancelin so I’m just now getting to post this a day late. But thank you for following along on our month of summer … see you again next year for this same project 🙂

no comments
Add a comment...

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

Menu