Summer Family Photos | January 17 – 24

Summer Family Photos

Summer Family Photos

17 January 2019 | 3:01 pm
Babies grabbing toes is one of my favourite things ever. There’s still plenty of room in the bassinet but with your new skill of rolling the whole way you might have to move into your cot soon.

Summer Family Photos

18 January 2019 | 2:02 pm
I have been silent for a few days as I didn’t want to bring my laptop with me on our getaway but we are back after a successful camping trip to Dwellingup. And by camping I mean sleeping in an airconditioned cabin (in the caravan park though)!!!! The jarrah forests are gorgeous.

Summer Family Photos

19 January 2019 | 3:19 pm
Swimming in the Murray River in the 40 degree heat. I did splash on the waters edge with my littlest Rosie but I am a bit like Violet, gross!!! She was repulsed that she couldn’t see the bottom and that the water was green. What an adventure though

Summer Family Photos

20 January 2019 | 9:07 am
Daddy doesn’t get in the photos very often but once in a while I can capture him with his gang. I had to photograph everyone in the forest at least once before we left.

Summer Family Photos

21 January 2019 | 7:42 pm
There is still a lot of tears in our house with such young ones here. And I must admit my face looks like this too (more than I would like it to be!!) Poor darling doesn’t like being woken from EVERY SINGLE nap he tries to have including going to bed for the night.

Summer Family Photos

22 January 2019 | 11:37 am
After a chat with her teacher last year and some tests to check things off the list, we discovered Violet has 30% hearing loss in one ear. She was willing to try a hearing aid and has not had a single issue with it. Fabulous!! Aren’t they discreet now a days?

Summer Family Photos

23 January 2019 | 4:45 pm
Taking this photo reminded me that I need to book in the back to school haircuts for the girls. Unlike myself and my husband, the older two at least have pretty wispy hair and it has taken until now for me to realise it is getting long. There is no way they will want anyhting besides a basic trim.Summer Family Photos

24 January 2019 | 8:57 am
My rudy nudies before swimming lessons. One little boy always surrounded by his big sister/mummies.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you like my photos please remember to like my Facebook page at Jessica Lockhart Photography to keep up to date with my latest work.  For more of my personal photos mixed in with my client sessions please like my Instagram feed at Jessica Anna Lockhart.

If you have any questions please contact me for details.

no comments
Add a comment...

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

Menu