January Family Photo Project | January 9 – 16

Family Photo Project

Family Photo Project

9 January 2019 | 5:17 pm
When the sun is shining from the side and not above doesn’t mean it’s time to stop swimming!!

Family Photo Project

10 January 2019 | 6:27 pm
I could post a photo of us in the pool every day because it is pretty much our life right now. But I do manage to get us doing other things as well. Hmm, we didn’t leave the house for any activities today though … but after a marathon swim with friends we finished the day playing in the cubby house that was a Christmas present. (For my personal friends, Joel tried to claim credit for this Kmart hack but it was my doing – he’s just the muscle, ha ha!)

Family Photo Project

11 January 2019 | 7:07 pm
With the light still setting later in the day we had to take the opportunity to go dinosaur hunting!! Let’s hope the mummy T’rex with her baby and hatchlings don’t want to eat all the animals in the zoo!

Family Photo Project

12 January 2019 | 3:23 pm
My awesome foursome!! Today we ventured away from our usual favourite playgrounds to find something new. Heading to Perth’s far northern coastal suburbs meant a definite stop at these beach shacks was required.

Family Photo Project

13 January 2019 | 4:24 pm
Literally in the last few days this little man is trying to snatch every morsel of food out of my hands for himself. It is only a few weeks until he is six months old so maybe he is ready to try a bite a two. I don’t think his biceps show that he is missing out on much from my milk though!!

Family Photo Project

14 January 2019 | 10:19 am
Daddy flew in last night so I missed my post but the girls have started their two weeks of vacation swimming. Loving it of course!

Family Photo Project

15 January 2019 | 8:58 am
This girl is so full of laughter … and fire. She didnt want to be the only one going to “school” today so daddy told me once he got home that he used his man muscles and carried her in to daycare still sitting in her car seat :/

Family Photo Project

16 January 2019 | 6:52 pm
All the swimming lessons and days full of playing with friends is making this girl pooped!! She’s been out for a while and won’t wake until morning.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you like my photos please remember to like my Facebook page at Jessica Lockhart Photography to keep up to date with my latest work.  For more of my personal photos mixed in with my client sessions please like my Instagram feed at Jessica Anna Lockhart.

If you have any questions please contact me for details.

no comments
Add a comment...

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

Menu